- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jim Slater
Brooks Laich made no secret of his disdain for the Jets last week in Winnipeg when he said, point-blank, "We don't like them." The Washington Capitals' forward couldn't wait to see the Jets again.
The Winnipeg Jets didn't give up much in last summer's trade with the Washington Capitals for Eric Fehr: a fourth-round draft pick and ECHL-level goon Danick Paquette.