- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Jim Smith
The expansion of curbside recycling into Adams County outside of Natchez will begin this week.
It might be harder for minors in Indiana to get the perfect tan before prom if some lawmakers have their way.
Life after Bobby Bowden for Florida State's players has meant getting lessons in positive thinking as well as eating more beans and greens and less fried chicken and fast-food burgers.
Kouts Police Chief Jim Smith says the officer faces disciplinary action according to police department policy and will remain a school resource officer.
He said he also voted for Deal in the Republican primary for governor, though he said the governor had made mistakes.