- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Jim Sweeney
The rains have created a small, watery refuge for a dozen visitors on a portion of farmland next to the Kankakee Sands restoration project in Newton County.
Jim Sweeney, who coached Fresno State's football team for 19 seasons and retired with a school-record 144 victories, has died. He was 83.
He also said the agency did not have someone readily available to answer people's questions about the project.
Peering through binoculars from inside his hybrid car, Jim Sweeney declares the tall-necked waders are trumpeter swans, a rare sight in the Hoosier state.