- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jim Taylor
Hall of Fame running back John Henry Johnson died Friday. He was 81.
Former NFL wide receiver Drew Hill, a two-time Pro Bowler who was a key part of the Houston Oilers' famed "Run and Shoot" offense of the 1980s, died at an Atlanta hospital late Friday after suffering two massive strokes, according to his agent.
GREEN BAY, Wis.