- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Jim Trotter Items
The events of May 2, 2012, won't be forgotten in the NFL. A one-two punch of shocking developments - unrelated on the surface but perhaps with connective tissue beneath - highlighted the ongoing wrestling match in our love-hate relationship with NFL violence.
School pride surges this time of year for the fortunate alumni who get to cheer on their respective alma maters in various basketball tournaments.