- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Jim Valvano
The V Foundation for Cancer Research has named NFL Network President and CEO Steve Bornstein as the chairman of its board.
He never quite believed it himself.
It's one of the most lasting images from the NCAA basketball tournament.
Lorenzo Charles, the hero from North Carolina State's stunning national championship game win in 1983, was killed Monday when an empty bus he was driving for Elite Coach crashed along Interstate 40 in Raleigh.
Lorenzo Charles, the muscular forward whose last-second dunk gave underdog North Carolina State a stunning win in the 1983 national college championship game, was killed Monday when a bus he was driving crashed along a highway, a company official said.
Josh Pastner was first up on a media conference call for the Jimmy V Classic. He was humbled to be the first of the four coaches to speak.
The foundation that bears the nickname of late North Carolina State basketball coach Jim Valvano says Borstein took over earlier this week.
"Let's face reality," he said finally. "It's nothing but a guessing game."