- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jim Valvano
The V Foundation for Cancer Research has named NFL Network President and CEO Steve Bornstein as the chairman of its board.
He never quite believed it himself.
It's one of the most lasting images from the NCAA basketball tournament.
Lorenzo Charles, the hero from North Carolina State's stunning national championship game win in 1983, was killed Monday when an empty bus he was driving for Elite Coach crashed along Interstate 40 in Raleigh.
Lorenzo Charles, the muscular forward whose last-second dunk gave underdog North Carolina State a stunning win in the 1983 national college championship game, was killed Monday when a bus he was driving crashed along a highway, a company official said.
Josh Pastner was first up on a media conference call for the Jimmy V Classic. He was humbled to be the first of the four coaches to speak.
The foundation that bears the nickname of late North Carolina State basketball coach Jim Valvano says Borstein took over earlier this week.
"Let's face reality," he said finally. "It's nothing but a guessing game."