- CNN op-ed claims ‘U.S. right-wing extremists more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
It was a long cross-country flight home for Rick Hendrick after the team owner watched victory slip away for two of his drivers at Auto Club Speedway.
All Times EDT
Jimmie Johnson doesn't believe his Hendrick Motorsports team was to blame for his tire coming apart at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Although Matt Kenseth thinks track position is less important on Fontana's well-aged asphalt than on other NASCAR ovals, he is still excited to start up front Sunday.
Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.
NASCAR's most popular driver won the sport's biggest race last weekend.
Five things to know about the rain-delayed Daytona 500, NASCAR's signature event that finished under the lights Sunday at Daytona International Speedway:
Jimmie Johnson was hailed as the Daytona 500 champion all over the place Sunday — he was trending on Twitter and even had friends congratulating him via text message — despite the race being in a rain delay.
Jimmie Johnson's phone started blowing up Sunday while he was sitting in his motorhome - nowhere near Victory Lane.