- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
Jimmie Johnson arrived at Texas last fall with a huge lead and a bunch of different favorable scenarios for winning another Sprint Cup title. Not even a third-lap crash derailed his championship effort.
Denny Hamlin wanted only to leave Talladega Superspeedway with Jimmie Johnson still in his sights in the tense race for the NASCAR championship.
Kevin Harvick is aware of the history the two drivers ahead of him in the Sprint Cup standings have at Martinsville Speedway _ and he's refusing to be intimidated by it.
Jeff Gordon's long winless streak is well documented. His season-long drought without a pole drew less attention.
Jamie McMurray has just missed the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship several times, including an oh-so-close 14th-place finish this season.
Jimmie Johnson likes to give back to his hometown, then come back to see how the money is spent.
There's a ton of racing left to decide this season's NASCAR champion, and a bad day at Kansas Speedway shouldn't cripple a driver's chances.
Denny Hamlin said Tuesday he's made peace with Kevin Harvick and the drivers have agreed their focus should be only on dethroning four-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson.
There's a swagger and style about Clint Bowyer that should put him high on the list of NASCAR's most likable drivers.