- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson said Hendrick Motorsports has no plans yet to replace his crew chief and car chief if their suspensions are not overturned.
Brian Vickers will race for the first time this season at Bristol Motor Speedway, and believes he's got nothing to lose and nothing to prove.
Five-time championship winning crew chief Chad Knaus has a decent shot of having his penalties reduced when he appears before NASCAR's chief appellate officer.
Chad Knaus has a decent shot of having his penalties reduced when he appears before NASCAR's chief appellate officer.
The crew chief for five-time champion Jimmie Johnson lost his appeal Tuesday challenging penalties for failing the opening day inspection at the Daytona 500.
An appeals panel on Tuesday upheld penalties levied against five-time champion Jimmie Johnson's crew chief for failing the opening day inspection at the Daytona 500.
Between preparing the car and turning practice laps for this weekend's Nationwide race, Danica Patrick didn't have a lot of time to think about the last time she was at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Darian Grubb sure hasn't missed a beat since he was unceremoniously fired by Tony Stewart.
Danica Patrick was 3-for-3 at Daytona: three races, three wrecks.