- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
It was a long cross-country flight home for Rick Hendrick after the team owner watched victory slip away for two of his drivers at Auto Club Speedway.
All Times EDT
Although Matt Kenseth thinks track position is less important on Fontana's well-aged asphalt than on other NASCAR ovals, he is still excited to start up front Sunday.
Jimmie Johnson doesn't believe his Hendrick Motorsports team was to blame for his tire coming apart at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.
NASCAR's most popular driver won the sport's biggest race last weekend.
Five things to know about the rain-delayed Daytona 500, NASCAR's signature event that finished under the lights Sunday at Daytona International Speedway:
Jimmie Johnson was hailed as the Daytona 500 champion all over the place Sunday — he was trending on Twitter and even had friends congratulating him via text message — despite the race being in a rain delay.
Jimmie Johnson's phone started blowing up Sunday while he was sitting in his motorhome - nowhere near Victory Lane.