- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
The Daytona 500 wasn't just delayed. It was a flat-out disaster.
Three races, three wrecks. Even if it wasn't really her fault, Danica Patrick went 0-for-Daytona.
First came the rain. Then came the fire.
Danica Patrick has been involved in an accident just two laps into her Daytona 500 debut.
Danica Patrick got back on the track after being involved in an accident just two laps into her Daytona 500 debut.
Five-time champion Jimmie Johnson followed up his worst season in NASCAR with his worst finish in the Daytona 500.
Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson, former IndyCar driver Danica Patrick and defending race champion Trevor Bayne have been involved in a wreck on the second lap of the Daytona 500.
NASCAR's current television contract runs through 2014, but Fox Sports chairman David Hill said the network will begin its negotiations on an extension this season.
Trevor Bayne won instant fame with his surprise Daytona 500 victory last year. He earned a small fortune, too.