- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
Jimmie Johnson said it's "crazy" to suggest his reputation has been tarnished by crew chief Chad Knaus' instructions to mess up the rear bumper if he won at Talladega last week.
IndyCar made gains this year in building a buzz about the series that many believed would carry over into the 2012 season.
Mark Martin and Jimmie Johnson have given Hendrick Motorsports a sweep of the front row at Talladega Superspeedway.
Tony Stewart competes in NASCAR. His heart, though, belongs to open-wheel racing, and he spent the first 25 years of his life trying to get to Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Graham Rahal has sparked an outpouring of support _ and memorabilia _ for an auction to benefit the family of late IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon.
The death of Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon has sparked safety discussions throughout motorsports just as NASCAR heads to one of the fastest tracks on its circuit.
Five-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson said Wednesday he's spoken to many IndyCar drivers about his belief that the series should not be racing on ovals, and all understood what he meant.
Dan Wheldon, one of IndyCar's biggest and most popular stars, died in a spectacular 15-car accident that racing veterans likened to something out of a movie scene or a war zone.
Five-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson called on IndyCar to stop racing on ovals in the wake of Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon's death.