- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson and crew chief Chad Knaus are back in the spotlight at one of racing's biggest stages _ and not for the right reason.
Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson, coming off the worst season of his career, was without his crew chief when testing opened Thursday for the Daytona 500.
Joe Gibbs Racing grabbed championship-winning crew chief Darian Grubb and paired him with Denny Hamlin in hopes of pushing the driver the final step toward the Sprint Cup title.
Mike Ford was let go Tuesday as crew chief for Denny Hamlin after a disappointing season in which the duo failed to contend for the championship.
Kurt Busch and Penske Racing parted ways Monday after six bumpy seasons, a split that clouds the former champion's future in NASCAR as he embarks on a personal journey to reclaim his passion for racing.
NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick said Monday his seat came loose in the Oct. 31 plane crash that left him with four broken ribs and a broken shoulder.
NASCAR team owner Chip Ganassi has lured a top engineer away from Hendrick Motorsports to be Juan Pablo Montoya's crew chief next season.
When the rain came at Homestead-Miami Speedway, and the drivers climbed from their parked cars, a confident Tony Stewart practically strolled down pit road.
Tony Stewart insisted he wasn't a title contender when NASCAR's championship race began.