- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
Latest Jimmie Johnson Items
The death of seven-time NASCAR champion Dale Earnhardt led to sweeping safety improvements in NASCAR, which has not suffered a fatality since. Now, 10 years after Earnhardt's death shook the motorsports world to its core, IndyCar has been devastated by the loss of Dan Wheldon.
Matt Kenseth won his only Cup title in 2003 and NASCAR immediately changed the championship rules.
Tony Stewart took the pole at Charlotte Motor Speedway, outracing Matt Kenseth and points leader Carl Edwards on Thursday night.
Five-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson will be on the cover of "Sports Illustrated" magazine that goes on sale Wednesday.
Carl Edwards spent six-plus months under scrutiny for scouring the job market and looking for the best possible deal.
Jeff Gordon had hoped for a strong finish at Kansas Speedway to put him among the contenders in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
Five-time Cup champion Jimmie Johnson says other sports should consider some of the safety advances that NASCAR has implemented in recent years.
Jimmie Johnson has won five consecutive championships, yet doesn't always get the proper recognition _ both in NASCAR and across all professional sports _ for such a remarkable feat.
Kurt Busch stormed into contention for a second Cup championship, holding off fellow Chase drivers Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards to win Sunday at Dover International Speedway.