- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jimmy Choo
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. better keep his eye on Bruton Smith.
One of the things Sloane Stephens likes about winning at the Australian Open is that her tech-savvy grandparents can keep watching her from back home.
Michelle Obama has proven her fashion savvy time and again since she was introduced as first lady in a lemongrass-yellow sheath and coat by Isabel Toledo on Inauguration Day 2009 _ so much so that we don't discuss it nearly as much as we used to.
You might expect Katie Holmes to have something to prove in her first acting appearance since splitting from Tom Cruise. You might expect her to emerge onstage in a gown by Valentino and shoes by Jimmy Choo.
Even though Katie Holmes, Zoe Saldana and new mom Charlize Theron were among the guests, the real stars at the inaugural 25 Most Powerful Stylists luncheon were the experts who dress them.
Kelly Ripa, Rachel Zoe and Emma Roberts had their strategies mapped out as they joined other stars on a mission to find the best bargains at a high-fashion shopping event for charity on Saturday.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips married England rugby star Mike Tindall on Saturday _ but Britain's second royal wedding of the year was largely a low-key affair, with only a hint of the glamor and excitement of Prince William's showstopping nuptials.
A misstep on the spiked heel of one of her favorite Jimmy Choo designer shoes left the Queen of Soul in a hospital boot with a fractured toe on her left foot.
"Kate is a fashion idol and an inspiration to our local designers," Choo told reporters at the event.
"Every piece was beautiful," said shoemaster Jimmy Choo, who sat in the front row. "Paul is an inspiration and a role model to young designers. We're all here to support Paul _ he's a good man and a good Irishman."