- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
Latest Jimmy Clausen Items
The Carolina Panthers have scored a league-low nine touchdowns and average an NFL-worst 11.6 points a game.
Unsure of Jimmy Clausen's status because of a concussion, the Carolina Panthers have promoted quarterback Brian St. Pierre from the practice squad.
Just when rookie Jimmy Clausen and the Carolina offense finally showed some spark, albeit in another loss, the Panthers were hit with more bad news as Clausen's status for next week is uncertain because of a concussion.
The gold standard of Carolina football incompetence has been the 2001 Panthers. After winning their opener, they set an NFL record at the time by losing their final 15 games before coach George Seifert was fired.
The speed of the NFL and complex defenses were too much for Jimmy Clausen in his first stint as Carolina's starting quarterback.
The Carolina Panthers' miserable year took an even darker twist Monday when tests revealed starting quarterback Matt Moore has a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder and will require season-ending surgery.
When Carolina finished a winless preseason without scoring an offensive touchdown, coach John Fox tried to spin it as no big deal, blaming it on the Panthers working in new players and experimenting with the passing game.
The Carolina Panthers are making more changes in hopes of sparking the NFL's worst offense.
Alex Smith chuckled Wednesday when asked about Carolina's Jimmy Clausen getting benched after just three games.