- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jimmy Garoppolo
Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo has been selected as the Ohio Valley Conference's male athlete of the year for 2013-14.
With Tom Brady set to turn 37 in August, New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick said his team got a bit of a jump on the future by taking quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in the second round of the NFL draft Friday night.
The only two quarterbacks chosen on the second day of the NFL draft Friday have a lot to emulate.
In their bids to impress to pro scouts evaluating the East-West Shrine game, small school quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo thrived while Heisman Trophy finalist Jordan Lynch struggled.