- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Jimmy Hoffa
Investigators will never find the remains of Jimmy Hoffa because the former Teamster’s body was fed through a wood chipper decades ago, according to a bombshell new report.
Federal Bureau of Investigation agents are set to dig for the remains of Jimmy Hoffa in a field on the outskirts of Detroit on Monday.
Authorities drilled through concrete and removed two samples of wet soil and clay in a modest Detroit-area neighborhood Friday in the latest effort to find the remains of Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa, who disappeared in 1975.
The White House sidestepped questions Tuesday about a labor leader's controversial rhetoric at a Labor Day rally headlined by President Obama, dismissing the matter as "kabuki."
Former mob captain says Hoffa buried near Detroit