- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, non-lethal aid to counter Russians
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Jimmy Hoffa
Investigators will never find the remains of Jimmy Hoffa because the former Teamster’s body was fed through a wood chipper decades ago, according to a bombshell new report.
Federal Bureau of Investigation agents are set to dig for the remains of Jimmy Hoffa in a field on the outskirts of Detroit on Monday.
Authorities drilled through concrete and removed two samples of wet soil and clay in a modest Detroit-area neighborhood Friday in the latest effort to find the remains of Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa, who disappeared in 1975.
The White House sidestepped questions Tuesday about a labor leader's controversial rhetoric at a Labor Day rally headlined by President Obama, dismissing the matter as "kabuki."
Former mob captain says Hoffa buried near Detroit