- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jimmy John'S
Drew Brees took some time out of his Sunday to sign autographs on items ranging from a black jersey handed to him by a fan to a $100 million contract handed to him by the New Orleans Saints.
An Iowa woman sickened by eating tainted sprouts filed a lawsuit Tuesday against sandwich chain Jimmy John's, the first stemming from a recent outbreak of a foodborne illness linked to the restaurant.