- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Latest Jimmy Kimmel Items
CBS moved swiftly Thursday to replace the retiring David Letterman with Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, who will take over the "Late Show" next year and do battle with Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel for late-night television supremacy.
One month in, NBC's generational trade of Jay Leno for Jimmy Fallon at the "Tonight" show is succeeding beyond the hopes of executives who engineered it.
Hillary Rodham Clinton told a group of enthusiastic college students Saturday that she is "very much concerned about the direction of our country" but was still deciding whether to pursue another presidential campaign.
Zach Galifianakis brought the ferns, and President Barack Obama opened a new avenue of presidential communication.
Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is laughing off Jimmy Kimmel's suggestion that he get help for his drinking.
Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford laughed off Jimmy Kimmel's suggestion that he get help for his drinking problem and was reported to be upset about his appearance on the late-night TV talk show.
Jimmy Fallon may be the late night host with a new show, but Jimmy Kimmel has reason to celebrate, too.
ABC News received advance warning of Jimmy Kimmel's prank about a wolf supposedly prowling the athletes' village in Sochi but didn't steer other news organizations away from it, the network said Friday. The talk show host's hoax was so realistic that despite the tip, even one of his own network's news websites posted a story suggesting the report was real.
For those who were there, it was like the Super Bowl without the bother of football.