- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Jimmy Kimmel Items
CBS moved swiftly Thursday to replace the retiring David Letterman with Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, who will take over the "Late Show" next year and do battle with Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel for late-night television supremacy.
One month in, NBC's generational trade of Jay Leno for Jimmy Fallon at the "Tonight" show is succeeding beyond the hopes of executives who engineered it.
Hillary Rodham Clinton told a group of enthusiastic college students Saturday that she is "very much concerned about the direction of our country" but was still deciding whether to pursue another presidential campaign.
Zach Galifianakis brought the ferns, and President Barack Obama opened a new avenue of presidential communication.
Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is laughing off Jimmy Kimmel's suggestion that he get help for his drinking.
Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford laughed off Jimmy Kimmel's suggestion that he get help for his drinking problem and was reported to be upset about his appearance on the late-night TV talk show.
Jimmy Fallon may be the late night host with a new show, but Jimmy Kimmel has reason to celebrate, too.
ABC News received advance warning of Jimmy Kimmel's prank about a wolf supposedly prowling the athletes' village in Sochi but didn't steer other news organizations away from it, the network said Friday. The talk show host's hoax was so realistic that despite the tip, even one of his own network's news websites posted a story suggesting the report was real.
For those who were there, it was like the Super Bowl without the bother of football.