- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jimmy Sexton Items
On the day the Denver Broncos celebrated the arrival of Peyton Manning, all the action photos of Tim Tebow that once graced the hallways at the team facility were gone.
Missouri coach Mike Anderson is close to returning to Arkansas to become the school's next basketball coach, The Associated Press has learned.
Missouri coach Mike Anderson's agent says he is negotiating a new contract with the school amid continued reports that Arkansas is also interested in hiring the architect of the "Fastest 40 Minutes in Basketball."
Nick Saban is all about efficiency, even when it comes to capitalizing on the positive publicity from a national championship season.
Tim Tebow missed some practices but none that counted before agreeing to a contract with the Denver Broncos on Thursday.