- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
Topic - Jimmy Small
The Iowa Speedway will reopen just six months after its purchase by NASCAR.
NASCAR has selected 28-year-old "rising star" Jimmy Small as the president of its newest acquisition, the Iowa Speedway.
"This is where we want to make names, where we want the Nationwide Series to be on a pedestal," Iowa Speedway president Jimmy Small said.
Although NASCAR officials made it clear that they won't schedule a Sprint Cup series race in Iowa in the immediate future, Small said the new owners see plenty of potential for growth.