- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Jimmye Laycock
"I don't think insofar as determining teams in the league, that we should be caught up in a set number or even a set geography," William & Mary coach Jimmye Laycock said. "I think we should have the types of schools and types of football programs that are compatible with the ones that are in the league, however that works out."
"What you don't like is to have teams come into the league and then use it as a steppingstone or move on," Laycock said. "Maybe Georgia State and ODU, that wasn't what they were thinking. Maybe it was. I don't know. But I think we have to be sure we're not just a holding ground for a year for people to move on."