- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Jive Software Inc.
Latest Jive Software Inc. Items
It is a manager's problem that Henry Ford and even a young Bill Gates never had to deal with - how to maintain productivity when workers are using valuable company time to update their Facebook status or check their Twitter feeds.
Here's a look at how some companies that had initial public offerings of stock since January 2011 are faring. The companies are all loosely Internet-related, though their businesses vary widely.
Shares of Jive Software Inc., which makes Facebook-type social networks for businesses, soared in their public debut Tuesday after the company priced its initial public offering above expectations, raising $161 million.