- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest J.J. Abrams Items
"Star Trek: Into Darkness" has warped its way to a $70.6 million domestic launch from Friday to Sunday, though it's not setting any light-speed records with a debut that's lower than the studio's expectations.
The final frontier? Forget it. This soulless sequel to a reboot is only too happy to go where every generic sci-fi blockbuster has gone before, and not so boldly either.
Fox, facing the ebbing ratings power of "American Idol," is betting big on its first miniseries showcase, starting with a limited-edition "24," and shows from heavyweight producers Seth MacFarlane and J.J. Abrams to invigorate its schedule.
Disney is mining The Force for even more new films.
The force isn't with the 3-D versions of the "Star Wars" prequels.
Author Dennis Lehane is offering an unusual reward for the person who finds his family's beloved missing beagle.
"Revolution," the latest series of writer-director-producer J.J. Abrams, airs at 10 p.m. Mondays on NBC.
"Robocop" actor Peter Weller is joining the cast of director J.J. Abrams' big-screen "Star Trek" sequel.
Michelle Obama wants to see more stories about military families on TV and in movies, so she came to Hollywood to do something about it.