- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest J.J. Hardy Items
Taylor Teagarden ended his first game with the Baltimore Orioles in stunning fashion, hitting a two-run homer in the 13th inning that sealed an 8-6 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Saturday.
The sound it made off of Jesus Flores' bat was so clean. It was flush, and loud, and pure. One crack of the bat like that, it seemed, and the Washington Nationals' night of offensive misery at Camden Yards against Jason Hammel was over.
Wilson Betemit hit a three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth inning after Matt Wieters doubled in two runs, giving the Baltimore Orioles an unlikely 5-2 comeback victory over the Oakland Athletics on Sunday.
Previewing the 2012 Baltimore Orioles
Brian Ward, a minor league catcher, sat on a chair in front of his locker in the Orioles' big-league spring training clubhouse. When asked to describe Baltimore shortstop J.J. Hardy, Ward spoke in a hushed tone.
The fallout from a 99-loss season for the Minnesota Twins has started with the firing of general manager Bill Smith.
Running back Cedric Benson was released from jail Sunday following an arrest on an assault charge, the second year in a row he has gotten into trouble in his home state.
Buck Showalter is at it again.
Brian Roberts hit a three-run homer, Jake Arrieta allowed one run in six innings and the unbeaten Baltimore Orioles thrilled a sellout crowd in their home opener by defeating the Detroit Tigers 5-1 Monday.