- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - J.J. Watt
With 36½ sacks over his first three seasons, plus five more over four playoff games, Houston defensive end J.J. Watt has quickly become one of the NFL's premier pass rushers.
DeMarco Murray caught a 20-yard pass for a touchdown and Mike Tolbert plunged into the end zone for a 2-point conversion with less than 1 minute to give Jerry Rice a win over Deion Sanders in the first schoolyard-style Pro Bowl on Sunday.
Jerry Rice has fresh bragging rights on Deion Sanders nearly a decade after both players retired from the NFL.
Pro Bowlers practicing one last time Saturday before the schoolyard pickup all-star game dropped hints they'll use some trickery to get an edge on Sunday.
NFL great Jerry Rice is already bucking conventional fantasy football wisdom in a new Pro Bowl format inspired by the popular hobby.
HOUSTON (AP) — Houston Texans tackle Duane Brown has been added the Pro Bowl roster.
Peyton Manning never dreamed he'd throw an NFL record 51 touchdowns just two years removed from neck surgeries that threatened to end his career.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak is back after recovering from a mini-stroke, and he can't wait to coach his team on Sunday against Oakland.
Andre Johnson stood in Houston's locker room after the first practice without his hospitalized coach and wondered aloud whether the Texans' freefall this season could have contributed to his Gary Kubiak's health problems.
Adrian Peterson called it a blessing in disguise.
The Minnesota Vikings running back finished with 2,019 yards, a mere 9 yards short of breaking Eric Dickerson's rushing record. Peterson beat out Peyton Manning, who in his first season as Denver's quarterback contended for a fifth MVP trophy. Manning's four are a record.
"I hope we keep it here and keep it here for a long time," Minnesota tight end Kyle Rudolph said after winning Pro Bowl MVP in a 62-35 win over the AFC on Sunday.
As the guy who drafted Peyton Manning, Bill Polian knows something about quarterbacks.
Jim Schwartz threw a challenge flag when he didn't need to and the Houston Texans made him regret it.
"It was definitely sloppy. There was a lot of turnovers because of the weather," said Houston defensive end J.J. Watt, who was a captain on Sanders' team. "There was a lot of rain, so obviously that factored into it."
"There's always a certain amount of pride that comes along with being a captain and also picking sides. You want to win," said Houston defensive end J.J. Watt, a captain for Sanders' team who lined up as a wide receiver in last year's all-star game.