- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest J.J. Watt Items
Texans coach Gary Kubiak is back after recovering from a mini-stroke, and he can't wait to coach his team on Sunday against Oakland.
Andre Johnson stood in Houston's locker room after the first practice without his hospitalized coach and wondered aloud whether the Texans' freefall this season could have contributed to his Gary Kubiak's health problems.
Adrian Peterson called it a blessing in disguise.
The Minnesota Vikings running back finished with 2,019 yards, a mere 9 yards short of breaking Eric Dickerson's rushing record. Peterson beat out Peyton Manning, who in his first season as Denver's quarterback contended for a fifth MVP trophy. Manning's four are a record.
"I hope we keep it here and keep it here for a long time," Minnesota tight end Kyle Rudolph said after winning Pro Bowl MVP in a 62-35 win over the AFC on Sunday.
As the guy who drafted Peyton Manning, Bill Polian knows something about quarterbacks.
Jim Schwartz threw a challenge flag when he didn't need to and the Houston Texans made him regret it.
Happy Thanksgiving. Welcome to our home. Feel free to take a victory with you when you leave.
Just before the season, Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was asked what he wanted from his defense in 2012 after the unit made a remarkable turnaround to finish second in the NFL in yards allowed last season.