- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest J.K. Simmons Items
Miles Teller - who can be seen on screen later this month with Zac Efron in "That Awkward Moment" - took four-hour drum lessons three times a week to play the lead in "Whiplash," shown opening night at the Sundance Film Festival.
Part family rapprochement tale, part classic rock nostalgia trip, "The Music Never Stopped" tells the story, drawn from the real-life case studies of neurologist-author Oliver Sacks, of an amnesiac man restored to his parents after years of estrangement.