- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Jo Ann Gora
The head of Ball State University's presidential search committee said it plans to interview five finalists seeking to become the school's new leader.
Four conservative Republican Indiana legislators are questioning Ball State University's decision to prohibit the teaching of intelligent design in a science course.
The need for scientific inquiry is over, according to those who insist matters that are "settled" aren't worthy of exploration. This is what passes for thoughtfulness in higher education today.
"His range is remarkable; he can engage a roomful of college students as well as a legend such as Oprah Winfrey," Gora said.
Gora said Letterman will continue to be "a vital member of the Ball State community" after he steps down from the "Late Show."