- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Jo Anna Davis
A woman who was trying to return an item at a beauty care store in California was prevented from leaving — by lock and key — after she refused to provide the cashier with her ZIP code.
"It was absolutely insane," Ms. Davis said, as reported by The Blaze. "I'm sure I looked rather crazy myself."
"When I refused to give them my ZIP code, they called the manager. She wanted it and then said she couldn't go forward with providing me a refund or a store credit or whatever," said shopper Jo Anna Davis about her Ultra shopping experience to CNN.