- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Joan Knows Best
Melissa Rivers has a message for her mom: enough plastic surgery! She said her 77-year-old mother's surgical enhancements are a source of conflict. Comic Joan Rivers said in a book she wrote two years ago, "Men Are Stupid ... And They Like Big Boobs _ A Woman's Guide to Beauty Through Plastic Surgery," that she's had more than a dozen cosmetic surgeries.
"If you had a dollar for every stitch in the face of someone you interviewed, you wouldn't be here," she told reporters.