- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
Latest Joan Walsh Items
MSNBC host Chris Hayes surprisingly came to Rep. Michele Bachmann's defense on Wednesday after many of his liberal counterparts cheered the news that she would not be seeking reelection next year.
"It is plainly true that in our society blacks have suffered discrimination immeasurably greater than any directed at other racial groups."
Chris Matthews offered his help Monday night to get Hillary Rodham Clinton in the White House in 2016.