- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Joan Walsh Items
MSNBC host Chris Hayes surprisingly came to Rep. Michele Bachmann's defense on Wednesday after many of his liberal counterparts cheered the news that she would not be seeking reelection next year.
"It is plainly true that in our society blacks have suffered discrimination immeasurably greater than any directed at other racial groups."
Chris Matthews offered his help Monday night to get Hillary Rodham Clinton in the White House in 2016.
An ugly scene