- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Job Creators Alliance
Over my nearly 35-year career leading Heart of America Group and with Job Creators Alliance (JCA), I've had the good fortune of working with many entrepreneurs and small-business owners.
Janice Eberly, assistant secretary of the Treasury for economic policy, recently wrote a post that essentially amounted to a defense of Washington's overregulation, saying to small-business owners and entrepreneurs across the country: "There isn't anything wrong with our regulations. No problem here."