- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Jobs Council Items
With more than 12 million Americans out of work, President Obama has decided to shut down his Jobs Council.
President Obama gave up his day job working for the American people so he could have more time to campaign for himself. To fit in all the fundraisers and stump speeches, he's set aside things like meeting with his jobs council and working with Congress. His priorities say a lot about his character.
President Obama's latest line of attack against GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney ran into resistance Monday even before he fired the first salvo at a town-hall meeting in Ohio.
For the first time in seven months, President Obama hosted a White House meeting Wednesday with congressional leaders of both parties, a luncheon that produced positive comments and more election-year sniping over gas prices.