- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Jocelyn
Ariel Castro, the Ohio suspect indicted on 329 counts of kidnapping and rape for the decade-long imprisonment of three Cleveland-area women, asked a judge on Wednesday if he could visit with the girl he fathered with one of his captives.
Amanda Berry gave birth to a daughter, Jocelyn, during her hidden years. More than a few people have speculated that having a daughter may have given Amanda Berry the strength and courage to attempt to escape. We may never really know. But Amanda's love for, and pride in, her daughter are moving.