- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jody Donaldson
A conservative U.S. senator from Idaho who has said he doesn't drink because of his Mormon faith has been charged with drunken driving.
Some who lost their homes or businesses in Superstorm Sandy have turned to crowd-funding websites to elicit a faster response than they might get from the government or traditional charities.
Bethlehem Ayele figured she would quit selling cocaine at age 30, take her money and start a legitimate business. But her past caught up with her nearly five years ago when she was shot in her car at an intersection in Alexandria. The case remains unsolved.
"There was no refusal (to take blood alcohol tests), no accident, no injuries," Mr. Donaldson said. "Just a traffic stop that resulted in a DUI."
Mr. Donaldson said he didn't immediately know what Mr. Crapo's blood alcohol level was.