- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jody Donaldson
A conservative U.S. senator from Idaho who has said he doesn't drink because of his Mormon faith has been charged with drunken driving.
Some who lost their homes or businesses in Superstorm Sandy have turned to crowd-funding websites to elicit a faster response than they might get from the government or traditional charities.
Bethlehem Ayele figured she would quit selling cocaine at age 30, take her money and start a legitimate business. But her past caught up with her nearly five years ago when she was shot in her car at an intersection in Alexandria. The case remains unsolved.
"There was no refusal (to take blood alcohol tests), no accident, no injuries," Mr. Donaldson said. "Just a traffic stop that resulted in a DUI."
Mr. Donaldson said he didn't immediately know what Mr. Crapo's blood alcohol level was.