- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest Joe Arpaio Items
Tough-talking Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who's been slammed by detractors who say his border control crackdown views are anti-immigrant and racist, has ordered his deputies to commemorate those who die while crossing into the United States by placing Christian crosses at the site of their desert deaths.
Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said his department was buying 400 AR−15 assault rifles so his officers have the firepower they needed to "fight back" against criminals, hours after an officer with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was gunned down in his driveway.
A New York man was arrested for stalking two news anchors in Phoenix while they were covering the Jodi Arias trial, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a press release.
Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio has suspended immigration enforcement on the heels of a federal court ruling that declared his patrol profiling polices as biased against Hispanics.
A recall effort against Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio went down in flames Thursday. Leaders of the group, Respect Arizona and Citizens for a Better Arizona did not collect the necessary number of signatures to force a recall election, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Activists against Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio have only a few hours left to try to oust him from office. Thursday is the deadline to turn in the necessary number of signatures to mount a recall, and by media accounts, effort organizers still have a long way to go to reach 335,000.
A federal judge has ruled that the office of America's self-proclaimed toughest sheriff systematically singled out Latinos in its trademark immigration patrols, marking the first finding by a court that the agency racially profiles people.
Sen. Ted Cruz's address at the annual South Carolina Republican Party dinner Friday helped feed growing speculation the freshman Texas senator sparked this week that he's eyeing a run for the White House in 2016 — and raised yet another round of questions about his eligibility so serve in the Oval Office.
Obtaining signatures for a petition to recall tough-talking, tough-walking Arizona lawman Sheriff Joe Arpaio is proving an uphill battle.