- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Joe Arpaio Items
The Justice Department, which first targeted Sheriff Joe Arpaio four years ago in his suspected mishandling of illegal immigrants arrested in the Phoenix area, filed a civil lawsuit in federal court Thursday accusing the sheriff and his office using "unconstitutional and unlawful actions" in their handling of Hispanics.
The Justice Department, which first targeted Sheriff Joe Arpaio four years ago over his handling of illegal immigrants arrested in the Phoenix area, filed a civil lawsuit in federal court Thursday accusing the sheriff and his office of "unconstitutional and unlawful actions" against Hispanics.
Vermont is embroiled in a debate about ending the philosophical exemption that allows parents to have their children skip childhood immunizations required for attending school.
An Arizona ethics panel on Tuesday moved to disbar Maricopa County's former top prosecutor for failed corruption investigations he and America's self-proclaimed toughest sheriff conducted, targeting officials with whom they were having political and legal disputes.
Justice Sonia Sotomayor this week gave no hint of what the Supreme Court is going to do on the question of whether President Obama's signature health care overhaul law is constitutional.
Two battle-scarred veterans of Arizona's often vicious wars over immigration and the border are drawing fresh fire as they prepare for what may be their last campaign together.
Just months after falling victim to a recall effort, the author of Arizona's immigration crackdown is weighing whether to jump back into another legislative race.
The pink underwear worn by inmates in Arizona's largest county are a hallmark of America's self-proclaimed toughest sheriff.
The lead investigator in an Arizona sheriff's investigation into President Obama's birth certificate is selling his report as a book.