- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Joe Banner
The Browns fired their coach after one season. Now they're sweeping out their front office.
Mike Pettine got a second look from the Browns, who could be zeroing in on their next coach.
Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is asking Cleveland fans to be patient as he looks to replace the coach he fired after one season.
Another qualified coaching candidate has eluded the Browns.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Josh McDaniels' second chance as an NFL head coach won't be with the Browns.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Browns CEO Joe Banner once found a young head coach not far from the frozen tundra of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.
CLEVELAND (AP) — The presumed favorite in the Browns' coaching search says he's in the running.
Rob Chudzinski didn't even get a full year to fix the dreadful Browns.
Browns CEO Joe Banner says he can't envision a scenario in which owner Jimmy Haslam sells his NFL franchise.
The legal entanglement of Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is not tying up his NFL franchise, the team's top executive says.
Michael Lombardi knows his return to the Browns was wildly unpopular with many Cleveland fans.
The Browns have always been a part of Rob Chudzinski's life. Now, he's the man in charge.
The Browns hauled their coaching search to Arizona and back. They talked to high-profile college coaches, NFL assistants and a fired pro coach who took a team to a Super Bowl.
Rob Chudzinski's first head coaching job will be with the team he loved as a kid.
Chip Kelly wouldn't jump. So the Browns bailed.
"I know we were exhaustive to the point that we caused people to question and wonder," said CEO Joe Banner. "It wasn't fun. But what you've got to do in the end is try to focus on what you're trying to do, which is find a coach you think can lead your team effectively for a long time."
"We wanted to be thorough from the start," CEO Joe Banner said, "and we interviewed as many people as we could.