- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Joe Bauserman Items
Call them The Replacements.
Doubters said Ohio State's two quarterbacks didn't add up to one really good one.
The 2010 season was vacated. The head coach's job was vacated. Now a bunch of 20-somethings coming off summer vacation are left with the previously unfathomable task of picking up the pieces at tattered Ohio State.
It's a typical spring practice at Ohio State and yet nothing seems typical about it.