- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Joe Biden Items
Vice President Joe Biden, a Scranton native, is returning to northeastern Pennsylvania.
South Carolina ports officials expect a seamless transition from the federal studies of deepening the Charleston Harbor shipping channel to dredging work on the $300 million project, which could begin next year.
Close to getting underway after 15 years of government studies and delays, the deepening of Savannah's busy shipping channel has struck another political setback with the Obama administration saying it's not ready to seek construction funding for the $652 million project and won't let Georgia jumpstart things by using its own money.
From Capitol Hill to the governor's office, Georgia officials sounded both stunned and defiant Tuesday after the Obama administration's new budget failed to recommend funding to start the $652 million deepening of Savannah's busy shipping channel - a project Vice President Joe Biden pledged just six months ago would get done "come hell or high water."
Vice President Joe Biden's midterm election fundraising tour made a stop in Atlanta, where he attended a private fundraising event for U.S. Senate candidate Michelle Nunn on Tuesday.
Joe Biden is the closest thing that U.S. politics has to a human highlight reel.
In the battleground state of Virginia, a new poll shows Hillary Rodham Clinton is running well ahead of her potential Democratic rivals for her party's 2016 presidential nomination and leading the entire field of likely Republicans candidates.
Vice President Joe Biden accidentally tried to pitch Obamacare to a Canadian tourist during a surprise stop at an Arizona restaurant Friday.
Bill Clinton's aides revealed concern early in his presidency about the health care overhaul effort led by his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and later about what they saw as a need to soften her image, according to documents released Friday. Mrs. Clinton now is a potential 2016 presidential contender