- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Joe Biden Items
Democratic strategist Donna Brazile is a political animal, and I've always respected that, as a commentator, she's a strident guardian, and that as an analyst, she explains why.
Conservative Congress members said during a luncheon Tuesday that there's no chance they will take up Sarah Palin's call to impeach President Obama, with one joking that "nobody wants a President Joe Biden."
Washington, D.C., is now one of the richest zip codes per capita in the United States, but somehow everyone is dead broke.
Vice President Joe Biden's weekend trip to support Ukraine's fragile democracy comes soon after his youngest son was hired by a private Ukrainian company that promotes energy independence from Moscow.
Today's college graduates are stepping into a rapidly changing world that presents profound dangers and challenges as well as incredible opportunities, Vice President Joe Biden said Saturday in a commencement speech at his alma mater, the University of Delaware.
The White House says Vice President Joe Biden will travel next month to Colombia and the Dominican Republic to discuss regional ties with leaders in those Latin American nations.
The military's newest officers need to be strategic thinkers as well as warfighters because the U.S. will have to choose carefully when deciding whether to act alone in the world or build coalitions, Vice President Joe Biden told Air Force Academy graduates Wednesday.
Vice President Joe Biden arrived under sun drenched skies at Denver International Airport.