- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Latest Joe Biden Items
Vice President Joe Biden's eldest son, Beau Biden, said Thursday that he has decided not to seek re-election as Delaware attorney general this year and instead plans to run for governor in 2016.
It has been clear for some time that Joseph R. Biden is far behind Hillary Rodham Clinton among potential Democratic presidential candidates, but recent polling data suggest the vice president may not even be his party's second choice.
BOSTON MARATHON ANNIVERSARY
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Wednesday:
Survivors, first responders and relatives of those killed in the Boston Marathon bombing marked the anniversary Tuesday with tributes that combined sorrow over the loss of innocent victims with pride over the city's resilience in the face of a terror attack.
Survivors, first responders and family members of those killed came together Tuesday to mark the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing with solemn ceremonies.
Vice President Joe Biden is planning to be among the crowds at this summer's World Cup soccer tournament.
Just about everyone thinking about running for president is kicking it into gear now, slowpokes included.
Vice President Joe Biden is delivering the commencement address at the University of South Carolina next month.