- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
Latest Joe Biden Items
An upcoming documentary released by President Barack Obama's re-election campaign seeks to portray the president as a determined figure who took on a series of difficult challenges during his first term.
Delaware star Elena Delle Donne's stature is growing with every game. The vice president _ of the country, not the school _ even made it to a recent game to see the nation's leading scorer.
Cheering as loudly as any movie audience, Hollywood and the Obama administration on Saturday hailed China's agreement to reduce barriers that have kept U.S.-made films out of the booming Chinese market.
Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping wrapped up his four-day U.S. visit in Southern California style _ in a box seat at the Los Angeles Lakers' game against the Phoenix Suns on Friday night.
A year later, Trevor Bayne still can't quite believe the whirlwind of instant notoriety that followed his wild Daytona 500 victory.
Visiting Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping, in line to be China's next leader, said Wednesday that Beijing welcomes U.S. efforts to assert influence in the Asia-Pacific region, but that Washington must also respect the interests and concerns of China in its own neighborhood.
Vice President Joseph Biden told House Democrats Friday he was confident they'll win back control of the chamber after the November elections and offered his campaign support for members in several key swing states.
"Good job tonight," President Obama told his defense chief as he arrived for his annual State of the Union message. Unknown to a global television audience watching Tuesday night's speech moments later, a hostage rescue operation had just played out half a world away with an elite Navy SEAL team's rescue of two hostages in Somalia, one of them an American.
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords had been through State of the Union addresses before. But it was the speech she missed last year where her presence was felt most — and has given her a chance at a lasting legacy.