- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Joe Biden Items
Joe Biden may not always have complete command of the facts. Franklin D. Roosevelt did not hold his fireside chats on television. The word 'jobs' does not have three letters. And you do not need a slight Indian accent to shop at 7-Eleven or Dunkin' Donuts. But give the vice president credit - his description of Obamacare is spot-on: "This is a big [expletive] deal."
Make no mistake, the presidential campaign is well under way for the Democrats as well as the Republicans. Vice President Joe Biden called out Mitt Romney and other GOP rivals as being "dead wrong" about the auto bailout, a feisty ramping-up by President Barack Obama's top political surrogate even as the Republicans battle each other through the primaries.
An upcoming documentary released by President Barack Obama's re-election campaign seeks to portray the president as a determined figure who took on a series of difficult challenges during his first term.
Delaware star Elena Delle Donne's stature is growing with every game. The vice president _ of the country, not the school _ even made it to a recent game to see the nation's leading scorer.
Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping wrapped up his four-day U.S. visit in Southern California style _ in a box seat at the Los Angeles Lakers' game against the Phoenix Suns on Friday night.
Cheering as loudly as any movie audience, Hollywood and the Obama administration on Saturday hailed China's agreement to reduce barriers that have kept U.S.-made films out of the booming Chinese market.
A year later, Trevor Bayne still can't quite believe the whirlwind of instant notoriety that followed his wild Daytona 500 victory.
Visiting Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping, in line to be China's next leader, said Wednesday that Beijing welcomes U.S. efforts to assert influence in the Asia-Pacific region, but that Washington must also respect the interests and concerns of China in its own neighborhood.
"Good job tonight," President Obama told his defense chief as he arrived for his annual State of the Union message. Unknown to a global television audience watching Tuesday night's speech moments later, a hostage rescue operation had just played out half a world away with an elite Navy SEAL team's rescue of two hostages in Somalia, one of them an American.