- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Joe Biden Items
Vice President Joe Biden says his son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, has had a successful medical procedure in Texas, where he was being evaluated at a cancer center.
President Obama has another three years to go in the White House. Prominent Democrats like Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton would obviously like to succeed him.
There was considerable hubbub over The New York Times' decision this week to investigate the finances of the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation; the news organization accused the feel-good, globally minded organization of mismanagement, among many things. Analysts swooned. Oh, the shock. Surely the account will mar Hillary Rodham Clinton's potential presidential campaign, they agreed.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will be sharing a hall of fame with one of his idols, Bruce Springsteen. Not, however, for any hidden musical talent.
On Saturday, we lost a truly great American. The man Ronald Reagan rightly thought of as his top hand, William P. Clark, finally - to use his old friend and boss' oft-quoted phrase - "slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God."
Why not celebrate the 32nd anniversary of Ronald Reagan's historic Economic Tax Recovery Act, signed Aug. 13, 1981? Yes, why not? That's the idea at Young America's Foundation, which will assemble a noteworthy crowd of conservative students and grassroots luminaries Tuesday at the former president's ranch outside Santa Barbara, Calif.
CNN spent an hour of prime time Tuesday night to air a special anchored by Erin Burnett, "The Truth about Benghazi."
"Lunacy." That's how Danny Danon describes Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to hand over 104 killers to the Palestinian Authority as a "good-will gesture."
Perhaps in this brave new era where nobody's a traitor anymore, it's not such a big deal how badly President Obama is shortchanging his vice president. But it is fairly extraordinary considering how much Mr. Obama owes his presidency to Joe Biden.