- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Joe Biden Items
President Obama nearly had me on April Fools' Day. Pointing to Obamacare's 7 million sign-ups, he said they were proof that the debate over the law is officially "over."
Vice President Joe Biden is delivering the commencement address at the University of South Carolina next month.
Just about everyone thinking about running for president is kicking it into gear now, slowpokes included.
Vice President Joe Biden will deliver the commencement address at his alma mater, the University of Delaware.
Vice President Joe Biden has sworn in Maria Contreras-Sweet as the new head of the Small Business Administration.
Vice President Joe Biden is encouraging last-minute applicants for health care under President Barack Obama's law that they are "going to be better off for it."
How does second lady Jill Biden prank her husband on April Fool's Day? By disappearing on Air Force Two and then jumping out of an overhead luggage compartment.
President Obama meets Pope Francis at the Vatican on Thursday before heading to the Colosseum to continue his spring break with a little sightseeing. Given that no president has done more to alienate Roman Catholics than this one, the papal-presidential audience will be an interesting test of the Holy Father's capacity to forgive.
Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday that many restaurant owners support raising the tipped minimum wage for waiters and waitresses, calling the boost in pay "good for business overall."