- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
Latest Joe Biden Items
Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday that it would be a good start for the federal health care law if 5 million to 6 million people sign up by the end of March, an acknowledgement that enrollments might fall significantly short of the Obama administration's unofficial target of 7 million.
Insisting the five-year-old federal stimulus package staved off a U.S. depression, Vice President Joe Biden toured the mucky site of a future Mississippi River harbor near an Illinois steel town and pressed for continued infrastructure spending he says has helped define the nation.
Vice President Joe Biden is visiting a Minneapolis coffee shop, where he met with a handful of women who got insurance under the federal health care law.
The ladies of ABC's "The View" are getting a special guest next Tuesday: Vice President Joe Biden.
First lady Michelle Obama, along with vice president Joe Biden, sent out separate words of encouragement and motivation to recently self-outed college football standout and NFL draft pick, Michael Sam.
The White House is applauding a University of Missouri football player's decision to announce that he is gay, with President Barack Obama's spokesman, first lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden all portraying him as a courageous and inspirational athlete.
Political dignitaries joined family members at Saturday's memorial service for Joan Mondale, the wife of a former vice president who was remembered as "a highly charged battery of positive energy" for her passion and persistence about arts, politics and community.
Former President Jimmy Carter and Vice President Joe Biden will pay tribute to Joan Adams Mondale and her two sons will read from Scripture at the former second lady's memorial service.
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (dih BLAH'-zee-oh) doesn't care for Vice President Joe Biden's criticisms of the city's LaGuardia Airport.