- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Joe Brown Items
Officials say former TV judge Joe Brown has filed his pre-primary financial disclosure report in the race for Shelby County district attorney, days after it was due.
A former Army post inspector whose job was to investigate misconduct pleaded guilty on Tuesday to stealing the identities of other officers to obtain bank loans and then trying to blame his crimes on a deceased officer.
Officials say former TV judge Joe Brown is being fined $25 a day for failing to file his most recent campaign finance disclosure statement in the race for Shelby County district attorney.
Former TV judge Joe Brown could become the top prosecutor in Tennessee's largest county if the voters elect him over the incumbent in August.
A state appeals court has ruled that the Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association, the body that regulates high school sports, is subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act.
The Tennessee Court of Appeals should decide the appeal of Joe Brown, the former TV judge who was jailed on contempt of court charges, a special judge said Friday.
A special judge says the Tennessee Court of Appeals should decide the appeal of Joe Brown, the former TV judge who was jailed on contempt of court charges.
Joe Brown gained fame by meting out justice as a TV judge. Now he's the one facing charges.
They say the only things certain in life are death and taxes. You might want to add Joe Brown to the list. And maybe put off the "death" deal for a while. Brown is.