- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Joe Brown Items
He's known to television viewers as Judge Joe Brown, but now he wants to be the district attorney general in Shelby County.
A North Texas man with two previous DWI convictions has been sentenced to 99 years in prison for the death of a deputy who was hit while directing traffic.
Country music star Randy Travis is scheduled to appear in a North Texas court, where prosecutors say he is expected to plead guilty to driving while intoxicated.
Randy Travis pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated Thursday in a case that began last summer when the country music star was found naked after crashing his Pontiac Trans Am.
Country music star Randy Travis is expected to enter a guilty plea this week in a drunken-driving case in North Texas, where he was arrested over the summer naked after crashing his Pontiac Trans Am.
A prosecutor says country music star Randy Travis is expected to enter a guilty plea in a drunken-driving case in north Texas.
Blood alcohol results show country star Randy Travis was legally drunk when he was arrested naked following a Texas traffic accident.
Country singer Randy Travis was charged with driving while intoxicated and threatening law officers after he crashed his Pontiac Trans Am and was found naked and combative at the scene, Texas officials said.