- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
Latest Joe Brown Items
Joe Brown gained fame by meting out justice as a TV judge. Now he's the one facing charges.
They say the only things certain in life are death and taxes. You might want to add Joe Brown to the list. And maybe put off the "death" deal for a while. Brown is.
He's known to television viewers as Judge Joe Brown, but now he wants to be the district attorney general in Shelby County.
Country music star Randy Travis is expected to enter a guilty plea this week in a drunken-driving case in North Texas, where he was arrested over the summer naked after crashing his Pontiac Trans Am.
Blood alcohol results show country star Randy Travis was legally drunk when he was arrested naked following a Texas traffic accident.