- Aborted fetuses from Britain incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
Latest Joe Brown Items
Joe Brown gained fame by meting out justice as a TV judge. Now he's the one facing charges.
They say the only things certain in life are death and taxes. You might want to add Joe Brown to the list. And maybe put off the "death" deal for a while. Brown is.
He's known to television viewers as Judge Joe Brown, but now he wants to be the district attorney general in Shelby County.
Country music star Randy Travis is expected to enter a guilty plea this week in a drunken-driving case in North Texas, where he was arrested over the summer naked after crashing his Pontiac Trans Am.
Blood alcohol results show country star Randy Travis was legally drunk when he was arrested naked following a Texas traffic accident.