- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Joe Dupriest
Still, nostalgia for the team's original nickname remains, and a Monumental Sports & Entertainment official said the organization will continue to market throwback gear to tap that interest.
"I don't see us changing the name to the Bullets," he told SBD. "But I see us using the Bullets with the Wizards mark and using that history a lot more."
Still, nostalgia for the team's original nickname remains, and Dupriest said the organization will continue to market throwback gear to tap that market.