- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Joe Dupriest
Still, nostalgia for the team's original nickname remains, and a Monumental Sports & Entertainment official said the organization will continue to market throwback gear to tap that interest.
"I don't see us changing the name to the Bullets," he told SBD. "But I see us using the Bullets with the Wizards mark and using that history a lot more."
Still, nostalgia for the team's original nickname remains, and Dupriest said the organization will continue to market throwback gear to tap that market.