- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Joe Flacco Items
If there's one player you can get off waivers right now that you should stash for a late-season run or as value in a trade, it's Ryan Tannehill. He's quietly becoming a great QB.
At 5:30 in the morning last Sunday, Flacco got a phone call from his wife, Dana. She was going into labor, poised to deliver the couple's second child. Dana was in New Jersey and Flacco in Baltimore, less than eight hours from taking the field against the Cleveland Browns.
Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan began his touchdown celebration a little too prematurely after an interception, dropping the ball before he crossed the goal line Thursday night in the opener against Baltimore.
Just like Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome knows what he's looking for in putting together a team and doesn't stray from that, you should do the same if you want to be competitive each year as a fantasy owner.
After 17 seasons and two Super Bowl titles, linebacker Ray Lewis retired. The Ravens allowed Ed Reed to sign with Houston in free agency. In total, eight starters are gone from the championship team.
Tony Romo picked up more than a six-time Pro Bowl guard who can help in pass protection and try to revive a comatose running game.
John Elway the executive is about to find out if he's as good at bouncing back as John Elway the quarterback was.
Ever since the NFL announced that the champion Ravens would open the season at Denver, the Broncos have been salivating over a chance to get back at Baltimore.
The San Francisco 49ers top the AP Pro32 power rankings as the NFL begins its 2013 season.