- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Joe Fletcher
Three days after the men's lacrosse national champion is crowned on Memorial Day, Miles and Lyle Thompson of the Albany Great Danes will make their way to the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of the American Indian for a special announcement.
"We just had to talk," said Fletcher, who locked down Maryland attackman Owen Blye from the start. "I know it's simple, but that's all we had to do. We were talking the whole game. Sometimes we got tired and the crowd was loud, but if we were talking, we had our backs."